SuperFoodsRx Supplement - Overview
THE KEY TO A LONG HEALTHY LIFE
The key to a long and healthy life, a life full of energy and activity, is directly connected to a diet that must regularly contain hundreds of very special micronutrients many of which are just recently known to science, and most of which are lacking in our modern diet.
THE IDEAL NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT
Now the scientists from SuperFoodsRx have done more than just explain the problem - they’ve come up with a supplement that immediately helps all of us get these crucially important micronutrients into our daily diet so we can lose those unwanted pounds, have more energy, and look our best.
While a rich variety of whole foods should be the mainstay of a healthy diet, evidence shows that it is difficult for most people to eat adequate amounts of a wide range of foods on a daily basis. Most of us find that we are more successful on some days than on others.
To be sure you always give your body optimum nutrition, a daily supplement is the answer. The ideal supplement is a carefully balanced array of nutrients, some derived from whole foods, manufactured by a respected lab. Such a supplement can be a valuable insurance policy that guarantees that you’re doing all you can to feel vigorous and vibrant today as well as all your tomorrows.
THE BEST SCIENCE HAS TO OFFER
SuperFoodsRx Rx Comprehensive Nutrient System has been developed with all of these principles in mind. Its unique formula is based on the latest published reports documenting which nutrients are most critical for optimum health. In addition, it is the only supplement to feature a precise array of nutrients derived from whole foods that have been shown to promote optimum nutrition and health.
To help ensure you get the full benefit of these revolutionary supplements, SuperFoodsRx Rx has been specially formulated to be convenient to take. All you need is:
* Three Whole Food tablets and one Omega 3 softgel once per day with a meal.
It’s that simple to ensure you and your family get all the micronutrients you need for optimal physical and mental functioning.
The balanced mix of vitamins, minerals, and plant-based antioxidants in the SuperFoodsRx supplement helps to provide needed energy in our busy lives. Nutritional deficiencies are common in diets consisting largely of processed foods, fast-food, and meals “on-the-go.”
Vitamin deficiencies can lead to fatigue, irritability and impaired memory and cognitive abilities.
Studies have shown:
- Folic acid (found in SuperFoods such as spinach & beans) may improve fatigue symptoms.
- Thiamin (found in SuperFoods such as spinach, beans, soy & walnuts) improves sleep patterns & increases activity.
- Carotenoids (found in SuperFoods such as broccoli, pumpkin, avocado & tomato) prevent oxidative damage to our DNA & cells.
- Omega-3 fatty acid (found in Salmon) improves cognitive functioning.
SuperFoodsRx Nutrient System is precisely formulated to provide the proper amount of these nutrients - giving you increased energy for your busy lifestyle.
|Makes Dieting More Effective|
An enhanced metabolism is key to weight loss. Unfortunately, many people develop nutritional deficiencies while dieting because they are limiting their intake of crucial nutrients. Proper nutrition is critical to maintaining metabolism. The SuperFoodsRx Complete Nutritional System provides the nutrients your body requires to maintain a healthy metabolism.
Studies have shown:
- Deficiencies in Vitamin D (found in SuperFoods such as Salmon) are linked with obesity & insulin abnormalities.
- Calcium (found in SuperFoods such as oranges, beans & broccoli) improves lipid and cholesterol profile.
- Chromium (found in SuperFoods such as broccoli, turkey & oranges) regulates appetite and decreases carbohydrate cravings.
The SuperFoodsRx Comprehensive Nutrient System provides the complete daily requirement of vitamins and minerals while adding phytonutrients from whole food sources to enhance weight loss without stimulants.
|Helps Prevent Disease & Sickness|
SuperFoodRx supplements contain nutrients from the SuperFoods that help to stop the incremental deteriorations that lead to common ailments and diseases.
- Beans – reduce obesity
- Blueberries – lower the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Broccoli – lowers the incidence of cataracts and fights birth defects
- Oats – reduce the risk of type II diabetes
- Oranges – prevent strokes
- Pumpkin – lowers the risk of various cancers
- Wild salmon – lowers the risk of heart disease
- Soy – lowers cholesterol
- Spinach – decreases the chance of cardiovascular disease and age-related macular degeneration
- Tea - helps prevent osteoporosis
- Tomatoes - raises the skin’s sun protection factor
- Turkey - helps build a strong immune system
- Walnuts - reduce the risk of developing coronary heart disease, diabetes, and cancer.
Additionally, the vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients & omega-3 fatty acids in SuperFoodsRx allow for proper immune system functioning by strengthening the skin which is the first barrier to infection and enhances immunity.
Vitamins, minerals, omega-3 fatty acids, and antioxidants from fruits, vegetables, and whole grains are essential for skin, hair, and nail health. Simply put, the appearance of our hair, skin, and nails are directly related to our nutrition.
Nutrients in SuperFoodsRx are vital to skin, hair and nail health for the following reasons:
1) They undergo constant growth and turnover.
2) They must deal with damage from environmental stresses such as ultraviolet light, wind, and dryness.
Research has shown that the skin benefits from the nutrients found in SuperFoodsRx, including: vitamin C; vitamin E; carotenoids like beta-carotene, lycopene, and lutein; biotin; anthocyanins; zinc; selenium; flavenoids; polyphenols; isoflavones; and omega-3 fatty acids.
SuperFoodsRx has been specifically designed to help:
- Decrease skin redness
- Limit damage from ultraviolet light
- Protect from skin cancer
- Strengthen nails
- Reduce inflammation
- Aid wound healing
- Improve fine wrinkling and skin tone.
Superfoods are the “fountain of youth” for the twenty-first century.
|Reduce Stress & Even Out Moods|
Nutritional deficiencies have long been associated with mood, stress, and even depression. High calorie, low nutrient foods tend to cause fatigue almost immediately after eating them; and continued poor nutrition from our “on-the-go” diets can limit our bodies’ ability to deal with everyday stress.
Supplementation with B-vitamins, omega-3 fatty acids, and antioxidants has a positive effect on mood and our ability to deal with stress.
- Folic Acid (found in SuperFoods such as spinach & beans) is commonly defiant in our modern diets. Folic Acid deficiency has been associated with depression, constipation and fatigue.
- Thiamine (found in SuperFoods such as spinach, beans, soy & walnuts) has been correlated with improved mood.
- Omega-3 fatty acids (found in SuperFoods such as Salmon) have been identified as being beneficial to mood and intelligence.
The SuperFoodsRx Complete Nutrient System combines the daily nutritional requirements of vitamins and minerals with omega-3 fatty acids and phytonutrients from whole food sources. This system addresses the common nutritional deficiencies that can contribute to depressed mood and increased stress in our daily lives.