Here is a tasty treat that is a favorite at our house.
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 to 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger, optional
- 1/4 teaspoons ground cloves, optional
- 2 large eggs (use eggs with omega-3 content, as noted on label
- One 15 ounce can Libby's 100% pure pumpkin
- One 12-ounce can Carnation evaporated nonfat milk (or evaporated 2% milk)
Mix all the ingredients together and pour into an 8 by 8 inch casserole and bake in a preheated 350 F oven for about 30 minutes. Don't overbake; the center should be slightly wiggly. Cool and refrigerate for later use.